Tabasco Chipotle pepper sauce review




Tobasco chipotle pepper sauce ratings:
Taste: 9/10*
Heat: 6/10*, mild
(*these ratings are highly subjective)
During my recent travels I came across this wonderful gem, Tobasco chipotle pepper sauce. On opening, this sauce has a wonderful inviting smoky aroma. The sauce itself is sweet and smoky with a tolerable and quite enjoyable heat. A little goes a long way, just a drop adds immense flavor without overpowering any dish.
Our Caribbean people love spicy food, take jerk chicken for example. In particular, Trinidadians consume a lot of pepper, one of the worlds hottest pepper originated here of course - the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper. So our instinct is to add heat to anything we eat.
So I tried this sauce on a burger and some sweet potato fries. Boy, those were the best tasting fries I ever had. The heat and flavor of this sauce complemented well with the sweetness of the fries.
This sauce is a step up from the original sauce. It is made with chipotle pepper, which are, vine ripened jalapeƱo peppers which then smoked over pecan wood. Thank you Tabasco!
I couldn't find it anywhere in Trinidad of course. I guess no else here has experienced this delight. It is therefore my duty to share it. I purchased it from Amazon and I've no regrets. I have this with everything, fried chicken to corn soup even a dab on some Chinese food.
Find Tobasco chipotle pepper sauce here:



Comments

Popular Posts